[채용] 국제이주기구 한국대표부 Resource Management Assistant (행정관) 채용 (마감)
OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
Position Title :Resources Management Assistant
Duty Station : Seoul, Republic of Korea
Classification : Ungraded
Type of Appointment : Nine months, special short-term with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : December 31, 2019
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Under the general guidance of Head of Office (HoO), direct supervision of the National Resource Management Officer (RMO) and in close coordination with other staff members working in the Mission, the successful candidate will provide administrative support services and assistance to the Resource Management Unit, the Mission to the Republic of Korea.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Assist the RMO to coordinate with relevant IOM offices that backstop the operations, administrative requirements of IOM Seoul;
2. Provide support and give recommendations to IOM staff in related missions on all movement operations activities, including resettlement, repatriation, humanitarian evacuation, transit and return emergency response;
3. Assist the mission on improving coordination on resettlement, movement, with other IOM offices and Departments in RO/HQ;
4. Verify invoices and documents submitted by suppliers and service providers and prepare IOM internal document;
5. Assist in budget and financial management including maintaining records, monitoring monthly transactions, submitting payment requests and keeping procurement records for monthly utilities, goods and other services;
6. Ensures all supporting documentation and signatures are obtained;
7. Provide IT, procurement and logistic services, including contracts with service providers and suppliers of goods and services and related administration authorities and ensure that IOM IT policies are implemented.
8. Provide Daily Assistance to supervisor in ensuring proper internal controls of administration are in place;
9. Liaise with IOM Seoul program staff in daily execution of the payments and increasing of efficiency of program implementation;
10. Maintains a procurement system for vouchers and all other financial documentation;
11. Assists in the design, development and implementation of computerized data files and information systems within the administration;
12. Act as a Security Focal of the mission and the agency at the Security Management Team in the RoK
13. Bring to the attention of the RMO any relevant administrative issues;
14. Suggest improvements to internal controls and streamlining/efficiencies;
15. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
ﾷ Bachelor’s degree/Equivalent or Higher and two years of experience in Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration, Laws or related field; or
ﾷ Master’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration, Laws or related field.
ﾷ Experience in accounting, financial reporting, budget tracking and general administrative duties;
ﾷ Experience in resettlement; operational and field experience in refugee and migration related issues an advantage;
ﾷ Experience in liaising with national, regional and international institutions;
ﾷ Experience in drafting and preparing clear and concise correspondences;
ﾷ Experience working in an international organization an advantage;
ﾷ Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential; the usage on electronic tools such as PRIMA, Prism is an advantage.
Complete fluency in both Korean and English is required. Any other language is an asset.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioral competencies
" Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism;
" Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders;
" Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly;
" Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management;
" Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
" Displays mastery of subject matter;
" Contributes to a collegial team environment;
" Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation;
" Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions;
" Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
" Executes administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner;
" Effectively applies knowledge of relevant financial discipline;
" Develops/ follows internal control procedures to prevent fraud and mismanagement;
" Ensures application of institutional operational policies and guidelines.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
Only candidates residing in either the country of the duty station or from a location in a neighboring country that is within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered. In all cases, a prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station, or in the neighboring country located within commuting distance, and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience or a duly completed IOM Personal History Form. To access the form, please visit https://www.iom.int/countries/republic-korea and https://www.iom.int/recruitment.
Interested applicants may send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31 December 2019. Position title and SVN Number should be specified in the SUBJECT field. Korean citizen or foreign national with valid work permit/visa can apply. Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
From 10.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
Requisition: SVN2019-02 – Resources Management Assistant (UG) Posting Channel: For Internal and External Candidates
PH Form: http://iom.or.kr/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/PHFORM_new.xlsx